1. CONTACT APPROVED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER
Start the process by entering your e-mail below to receive your application form and enter your phone number to receive your appointment.
A representative will contact you to schedule an appointment. Please provide an email address appropriate for medical cannabis communications. Upon receipt of the application form please fill in, sign and bring the form to your appointment.
Access: you must have access to Camera or a camera-equipped mobile phone to capture/scan images of your IDs on the registry website
Wait for Certification from Health Care Provider When your practitioner has certified that you have a qualifying condition, you will receive an email (using the address you gave your provider) from the Office of Medical Cannabis.
The email will contain the link you need in order to register online and an important information sheet you should review before completing registration.
In order to register, you will need:
- Link in the email from the Office of Medical Cannabis.
- Your name, address and phone number.
- Government-issued ID: state ID, driver’s lic ense, or passport (scan or photo from phone).
- Government assistance plan ID: Medicare ID, Medicaid ID (scan or photo from phone).
- Credit card to pay Annual Registration Fee via USBank website.
- You will receive an email when your account has been approved.
- You will need to complete the self-reporting form in your account in the registry.
- Complete the self-reporting form to expedite your visit to the cannabis patient center.
4. VISIT CANNABIS PATIENT CENTER
You, your parent, legal guardian or caregiver must visit the cannabis patient center, where a pharmacist will review your account, and recommend specific dosage and type. Payment will be made at that time, to the cannabis patient center.
5. FILL OUT PATIENT SELF-EVALUATION FORM
Before returning for more medical cannabis you must login to the registry and fill out the patient self-evaluation form. This must be done each time you need more medical cannabis.